Friday, November 12, 2010

A Boy in London

So, I'm off to London today to visit a boy.  We've dated off-and-on for about 10 years, never really seriously, but always finding our way back to each other.  We like each other.  We get along and like to do a lot of the same things. But we always drift apart, usually my fault ("hey, who's that cute guy over there?").

Anyway, we've found our way back to each other again and I'm being better this time.  He's working in London these days but comes back to NYC for a visit every 3-4 weeks, and he/we thought it'd be a nice idea if I came over for a visit.  It'll be short...just for the weekend.  Only a weekend because I don't have any more vacation time at work to take...which kinda sucks.  Anyway, maybe the weekend is the right amount of time: long enough to enjoy each other, short enough not to get on each other's nerves.  I'm expecting it to be quite fun.

Long (very long) distance relationships: how do you pull them off?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How to deal with a long distance relationship?
-Cherish very moment that you are together

Benilde Little said...

So romantic! London for a weekend! Okay, I have a great husband, adorable, loving kids and a cute dog--am I being greedy to want a romantic European weekend too?
Benilde