Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who'd Play You in the Movie of Your Life?



Whenever my sister and I want to describe someone that the other doesn't know, we ask "who would play him/her in a movie",  and then name an actor, singer, entertainer, celebrity, known-entity that has a resemblance.  It gives an idea of what the person looks like and also is  kinda fun.

Recently, I was sent a questionnaire by I-don't-remember-what-company who was doing a survey of women, and one of the questions was "describe the theme of the biography of your life".   And it got me to thinking:  what if there really was a biography of my life?  What would it focus on?  What would it leave out?  (Lots, I hope).  What if it became a movie?  Who would play me?

And so I took it from there. I answered my own question, then I asked a few friends "who would play them in the movie about their life" and here's the result:




And so I ask you:  Who would play you in the movie of your life?   Send me a picture of yourself and the name of the celebrity, and I'll add you to the Spinsterlicious "Life…Starring Who" pictorial.   C'mon.  It'll be fun!



NOTE: If you like "Spinsterlicious" and want to be notified of new posts, please subscribe "Via Email" in the box on the right. You'll receive an email when there's a new blog post.   Or "Like" Spinsterlicious on Facebook. Just click the button at the top of this page.   Or "Follow Me" on Twitter (button on the right).   Whatever you do, don't miss a Spinsterlicious update!   


Oh yeah.  And don't forget to visit  The Spinsterlicious Life SHOP!

2 comments:

Angie said...

First allow me to say, you are gorgeous and YOU should play you! As for me, the younger me would be Kat Dennings. The older I get the more I think I'd end up getting Meryl Streep playing me.

FuguesStateKnits said...

Definitely Kathy Bates for me:)!!