Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Young Man's Body

He was gorgeous.  I saw him from a distance and I thought to myself "Wow. Who is that?!"  As he came closer, he smiled at me.  I was delighted...then slightly disappointed.  I realized that all that goodness coming toward me was my friend, C's son.  Darn,  It was great to see him, but now in a totally different way.



He hugged me and when I touched his arm it was a bit of a shock.  It was hard as a rock.  Really.  I had forgotten what a young, really young, man's body feels like. (He's 22).  It was interesting because many of the men I date are in good shape...but good shape for a man-of-a-certain age, not good shape like I was touching right then. 

 

And then I laughed because I totally got it.  It was the female equivalent of an older man lusting after a much younger woman's body.  I forgive them all.  I touched his arm again.  I liked it.  I'm not confused, though.  I have zero interest in being with a 22 year old...but there's nothing wrong with a little fantasy, right?



NOTE:  If you like "Spinsterlicious" and want to be notified of new posts, please subscribe in the box on the right -or- if you have a Google Account, you can click on "Follow Me" also on the right, near the bottom.   You'll receive an email each time there's an update to the blog.  Don't miss a Spinsterlicious update!

3 comments:

dclicious said...

That's a whole 'nother blog--"When your good friend's son is FINE".

eleanore said...

@dclicious: Ya got that right! HaHa!

Josie said...

I know, it's fun though, isn't it? That's why we couldn't stop laughing at the 22 year olds trying to hook up with us as cougars. It's nice to look but you can't be serious about them. . . but nice to look!
Josie x