Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Spinsterlicious Life SHOP



...is open for business!   A couple of readers thought it would be fun to sport a t-shirt with the Spinsterlicious Life  logo...and I agree with them.   I'm starting small, just in case Dear Readers change their minds and don't really want to look fabulous sporting Spinsterlicious goodies...but why wouldn't they?

I decided to throw in a mug  and tote bag just for the heck of it.  So I now start each morning sipping coffee from my favorite Spinsterlicious mug, before I shower and throw on my favorite Spinsterlicious t-shirt with my favorite jeans or skirt, and saunter off carrying my Spinsterlicious tote!








Please take a gander through the "store".  It will only take a moment.  Click on  The Spinsterlicious Life SHOP  link here or the Tab on the home page, and then the link to the store...and maybe even treat yourself (and a fellow Spinster) to something cute!

  Many thanks to Maiko Suzuki, the designer...and to you.   I'd love to know what you think.



NOTE:  If you like "Spinsterlicious" and want to be notified of new posts, please subscribe in the box on the right -or- if you have a Google Account, you can click on "Follow Me" also on the right, near the bottom.   You'll receive an email each time there's an update to the blog.  Don't miss a Spinsterlicious update!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you'll have the logo available as a poster?

Toni

eleanore said...

@Toni: Thanks,Toni. I love the idea of a poster. Lemme see what I can do. Great idea

Anonymous said...

Love the tee but I prefer a v neck. Easier to take on and off, flattering and maybe a little sexy.
Just a thought...getting one anyway!

eleanore said...

@Anonymous: thanks for your comment. I'm considering a few options for the next batch, and will definitely think about a v-neck. They are sexy!

Aunt Danny said...

I got my t-shirt today and it fits perfectly. I can't wait to wear it. Ladies get on board. Don't let me be the only cute one around. Aunt Danny

eleanore said...

@Aunt Danny: many thanks for your order. Send us a pic of you looking Spinsterlicious in your tee!

Metch said...

This is great. Glad to see it done this way. Nice and small to start. I can't wait until we open our shop!

I'll definitely be back to get my tee.