Friday, July 22, 2011

My Very Cool New Logo

So...I finally got a logo.   A logo that, I hope, graphically depicts what The Spinsterlicious Life means to me.

 What do y'all think?  Before I go all-the-way-live with it, I'd love your feedback:

  1. Do you like it?
  2. What does it say to you?  What do you see, feel, think when you see it?
  3. What three words describe the way you think about it?
  4. Do you relate to it?  Why...or Why Not?
Best answers get a great, big virtual hug from me!  

Many thanks to Maiko Suzuki  for doing the design work!










NOTE:  If you like "Spinsterlicious" and want to be notified of new posts, please subscribe in the box on the right -or- if you have a Google Account, you can click on "Follow Me" also on the right, near the bottom.   You'll receive an email each time there's an update to the blog.  Don't miss a Spinsterlicious update!

13 comments:

Molly said...

I think it's great. It's smart, chic and very you - a fabulous woman on the go!

Rhona said...

I love it! It says smart, independent, free-spirited, sexy, self-caring, self-sufficient.
3 words: suave, sexy, worldly.
I relate big time as that is how my life is (or on the path to being) and the way I want to always be. Great job!

Rhona said...

Also, I feel that I can relate and I am sure other women who feel the spinsterlicious life is for them love it also.

MeghanSwim said...

I love it!
3 words: independence, sexy, sophisticated, strength. I relate to it because I am on the go, strong and in control of my life!

MeghanSwim said...

And my previous post has 4 words, not 3 :)

Anonymous said...

I love it - it looks great! :-)

I think it really suites the NAME of your blog because of the 'licious' part of the name ..... like "delicious" .....

I'm one of the people though that thinks that single women come in all shapes and sizes .... so I don't think it's necessarily about ALL single women ... know what I mean?

Great logo.... VERY cool ;-) :-)

i0l....

Cindy said...

Love, love, love the logo. Conveys fun, freedom, got-it-all-together.

S & D said...

Denise says feels sassy and conveys confidence, loving life. Stewart wonders what the box in her left hand is. Denise says it's a tote or shopping bag, so Stewart agrees to stay out of it.

Leslie said...

We have never met, but I have been reading your blog for about 3 months. I think you logo is great, and to me shows that you are a "forward thinker"

shelley said...

I love it! Today's woman, on the go and very fashionalbe.
3 words - traveler, fun & foxy

HBM said...

I think it's great! It says you are a fabulous, independent, working woman, who is also carefree and fun, and maybe a little sassy? Looks fantastic!

eleanore said...

Thanks so much, everybody. I really like the logo and it means a lot to me that you do, too. I'm glad to hear that it's saying what I intended it to!

Aunt danny said...

Yes, I like the log very much! It depicts a lady who is cheefully confident and optimistic, a global adventurer and a fashion force. The three words that first come to mind are glamour, carefree and fun. I like it because I am and/or wish to be all of the things described above. Aunt Danny