Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to The Spinsterlicious Life!!

Spinsterlicious?
  • spin-ster: noun
    • an unmarried woman, especially one past the common age for marrying
    • a woman who seems unlikely to marry
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary

+
  • -licious: adj
    • a suffix that can be placed at the end of most words. It is used to describe a group of people who are cool and awesome
www.urbandictionary.com
 
=

  • Spinsterlicious: adj
    • A delicious existence as a happy, unencumbered, unmarried, childfree woman
www.TheSpinsterliciousLife.blogspot..com   



Immediate impressions?  Just curious.  Please post the first 3 things that came to your mind...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one with a better perspective to write this than you! I am excited to take part! Good luck and continue to have fun!

Unknown said...

Preach! I love the tone, delivery and relevance of your blog.
Thanks for your bold candor... I'll keep reading.

Erica said...

I love it! Great voice, but I wouldn't expect anything less. Cheers!

ET
(existenceET.blogspot.com)

JerseygirlinLA said...

WOW E...I am living the Spinsterlicious life and loving it...gotta work on the dating thing!