Monday, March 12, 2012

The New Single Girl?

Minted is a new online magazine that empowers women in their careers and lives.



They're running an article in the Spring issue on The New Single Girl featuring ME!  (Click here, to read it; you'll have to scroll over to page 58).


After reading it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Please come back to The Spinsterlicious Life and let us know what you think.



NOTE: Don't forget to visit The Spinsterlicious Life Shop. They make a statement... and a great gift! 


 And if you like "Spinsterlicious" and want to be notified of new posts, please subscribe "Via Email" in the box on the right. You'll receive an email when there's a new blog post. Or "Like" Spinsterlicious on Facebook. Just click the button at the top of this page. Or "Follow Me" on Twitter (button on the right). Whatever you do, don't miss a Spinsterlicious update!



6 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations on the article! It's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting in print. You came across really well because they didn't belittle anything you said ..... you should be really happy with it :-)

i0lan.....

shelley said...

Very nice El! Congratulations, I enjoyed the article.

Unknown said...

So excited about this new magazine. I'm not yet to your article, because I engrossed myself reading it cover-to-cover. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Thanks for being a positive voice for singles. I will be soooo glad when people in society can get to know others BEFORE slapping labels on them.

Michael Ann said...

Great article! "Build a nice life for yourself." I love that line and that is the BEST advice I never got when I was younger. Wish I had. Maybe I wouldn't be twice divorced! But I've finally learned this lesson and that is exactly what I plan to do now!